Check the following: Have you downloaded and installed the licenced version of the tool according to the instructions you were provided? Do you have appropriate access rights on the machine on which the tool is installed? Have you installed a valid copy of IBM Notes runtime (required to run the tool)? Do you have a valid certificate to run IBM Notes on the relevant machine? Confirm/ensure the tool file is not read-only. (Not required to open the tool, but required to make any changes to your data.) Confirm/ensure the file is not locally encrypted. (This can happen if you have moved or copied the file to another machine.) If the answer is “yes” to all of the above, raise a ticket on the TMMi Foundation’s website (www.tmmi.org) using the “Contact Us” link.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I don’t use up the assessments bought or extend my licence?
- How do I export a document (e.g. an assessment plan) from the tool to a standalone copy (e.g. in MS Word)?
- How do I make a copy of the master tool file?
- How do I replicate and synchronise the tool during assessments with other assessment team members?
- How do I report the assessment I have done?
- I cannot open the TAM tool
- What do I do if I have lost or corrupted TAM method pack files?
- What happens if I don’t register an assessment?
- What operating system/computer requirements do I need?
- When does my licence date start from?