The method requires that results for formal assessments are notified to the Foundation via the Data Submission Requirements (DSR). Assessment providers must register each assessment (formal or informal) under the terms of the licence. Further, it is strongly recommended that assessment providers complete and submit a DSR for informal assessments as the assessor resource effort is registered towards (re)accreditation.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I don’t use up the assessments bought or extend my licence?
- How do I export a document (e.g. an assessment plan) from the tool to a standalone copy (e.g. in MS Word)?
- How do I make a copy of the master tool file?
- How do I replicate and synchronise the tool during assessments with other assessment team members?
- How do I report the assessment I have done?
- I cannot open the TAM tool
- What do I do if I have lost or corrupted TAM method pack files?
- What happens if I don’t register an assessment?
- What operating system/computer requirements do I need?
- When does my licence date start from?