Assessment results are submitted through completion of the DSR. The TAM Pack will contain your master copy of this artefact. Remember to read the User Guide supplied with the TAM tool. Your question may be answered there! The User Guide is also available within the tool from the “Help” button, which is always the leftmost menu item from the “Library” or “Assessment” sections of the tool.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I don’t use up the assessments bought or extend my licence?
- How do I export a document (e.g. an assessment plan) from the tool to a standalone copy (e.g. in MS Word)?
- How do I make a copy of the master tool file?
- How do I replicate and synchronise the tool during assessments with other assessment team members?
- How do I report the assessment I have done?
- I cannot open the TAM tool
- What do I do if I have lost or corrupted TAM method pack files?
- What happens if I don’t register an assessment?
- What operating system/computer requirements do I need?
- When does my licence date start from?