An assessment method is required to ensure that the TMMi assessment is conducted in a structured and well ordered manner. This is to ensure consistency of approach and of assessment findings. The requirement for a structured approach is also to ensure that the assessment is reliable and representative of the organization’s test practices and complete its coverage of the TMMi Reference Model.
Articles in this section
- Can I be licenced to use an accredited method?
- Can I sub-licence the use of an accredited method?
- Can I submit an application in a language other than English?
- Can I use my assessment method, while the accreditation application is being processed?
- Does the accreditation expire?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited to an organization?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited?
- How can submit feedback on TAMAR?
- How do I renew my accreditation?
- How often is TAMAR updated?