No. All formal assessments require the use of an accredited Assessment Method. However you can use your assessment method for informal assessments, although the assessment data will not be recognised by the TMMi Foundation and the Assessment team will not be able to officially log the assessment hours.
Articles in this section
- Can I be licenced to use an accredited method?
- Can I sub-licence the use of an accredited method?
- Can I submit an application in a language other than English?
- Can I use my assessment method, while the accreditation application is being processed?
- Does the accreditation expire?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited to an organization?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited?
- How can submit feedback on TAMAR?
- How do I renew my accreditation?
- How often is TAMAR updated?