In order for an organization to be officially certified for compliance with the TMMi Reference Model, an external certified team of assessors must conduct a review of the objective evidence that would support the TMMi Practices and Goals required for the given certification (rating). This is typically undertaken with a small team of auditors collecting information (via interviews and gathering document artefacts etc.) then analyzing this information to produce an appropriate rating.
Articles in this section
- Can I be licenced to use an accredited method?
- Can I sub-licence the use of an accredited method?
- Can I submit an application in a language other than English?
- Can I use my assessment method, while the accreditation application is being processed?
- Does the accreditation expire?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited to an organization?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited?
- How can submit feedback on TAMAR?
- How do I renew my accreditation?
- How often is TAMAR updated?