This topic is covered during the tool demonstration on the Lead Assessor course. (Remember that you are only permitted to make copies of the tool under the provisions of your licence agreement.) If you need a reminder, please check the tool documentation and if necessary contact TAM Support via the TMMi Foundation ticket system using the “Contact Us” link on the TMMi Foundation’s website (www.tmmi.org).
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I don’t use up the assessments bought or extend my licence?
- How do I export a document (e.g. an assessment plan) from the tool to a standalone copy (e.g. in MS Word)?
- How do I make a copy of the master tool file?
- How do I replicate and synchronise the tool during assessments with other assessment team members?
- How do I report the assessment I have done?
- I cannot open the TAM tool
- What do I do if I have lost or corrupted TAM method pack files?
- What happens if I don’t register an assessment?
- What operating system/computer requirements do I need?
- When does my licence date start from?