If you still have access to the download link and instructions provided with the licence, attempt to download the TAM Pack again. Otherwise, please raise a ticket on the TMMi Foundation’s website (www.tmmi.org) using the “Contact Us” link, detailing the problem and listing the relevant files.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I don’t use up the assessments bought or extend my licence?
- How do I export a document (e.g. an assessment plan) from the tool to a standalone copy (e.g. in MS Word)?
- How do I make a copy of the master tool file?
- How do I replicate and synchronise the tool during assessments with other assessment team members?
- How do I report the assessment I have done?
- I cannot open the TAM tool
- What do I do if I have lost or corrupted TAM method pack files?
- What happens if I don’t register an assessment?
- What operating system/computer requirements do I need?
- When does my licence date start from?