Open the document (e.g. your assessment plan) in the tool. From the IBM Notes menu bar, select “File-Export…” and select the folder in which to save the exported file. Give the file a name (including the file extension) and select the desired format from the pull-down list. (Formats supported are: ASCII text, CGM image, Microsoft RTF and TIFF 5.0 image.) Press “Export”. [Tip: the default format is ASCII; remember to change it if you want something else!]
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I don’t use up the assessments bought or extend my licence?
- How do I export a document (e.g. an assessment plan) from the tool to a standalone copy (e.g. in MS Word)?
- How do I make a copy of the master tool file?
- How do I replicate and synchronise the tool during assessments with other assessment team members?
- How do I report the assessment I have done?
- I cannot open the TAM tool
- What do I do if I have lost or corrupted TAM method pack files?
- What happens if I don’t register an assessment?
- What operating system/computer requirements do I need?
- When does my licence date start from?