TMMi Assessment Method Application Requirements (TAMAR) defines the requirements for constructing Assessment Methods to be used with the TMMi Reference Model. This is NOT as an assessment method; it is the requirements set for building a TMMi Foundation accredited Assessment method for use with the TMMi Framework.
Articles in this section
- Can I be licenced to use an accredited method?
- Can I sub-licence the use of an accredited method?
- Can I submit an application in a language other than English?
- Can I use my assessment method, while the accreditation application is being processed?
- Does the accreditation expire?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited to an organization?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited?
- How can submit feedback on TAMAR?
- How do I renew my accreditation?
- How often is TAMAR updated?