You will be contacted and informed on which points you have been rejected. If you have only failed on a minority of points and assuming you re-submit with corrections within 60 days, The TMMi foundation will re-assess for free. If however that the rejection causes a significant re-write of the method the TMMi foundation may charge 50% of the original fee for re-assessment
Articles in this section
- Can I be licenced to use an accredited method?
- Can I sub-licence the use of an accredited method?
- Can I submit an application in a language other than English?
- Can I use my assessment method, while the accreditation application is being processed?
- Does the accreditation expire?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited to an organization?
- Does the assessment method need to be accredited?
- How can submit feedback on TAMAR?
- How do I renew my accreditation?
- How often is TAMAR updated?